I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Women of the Bible
Some Saints - Some Not
Can you identify the name for each woman described?
AIGBIAL ASAHCH BBHTEAAHS ZBCOI HROADBE SDHAHSAA OGERM VEE OALGH CISHA AMEIMJ EELEBZJ TKHRUAE IADYL AAHAHMLT ELBAEEHTM NAHO AHOPR HUAP TVAHIS RHKEEAB ASHHIPRH BATAHIT ZOPRAIPH RESHHEA
4. Daughter of Caleb. When Caleb promised her to Othniel in marriage, she requested that he increased her dowry to include not only land, but springs of water as well.
8. The wife of the wicked Nabal, who became a wife of David after Nabal's death.
12. Granddaughter of David and the first wife of King Rehoboam.
13. From Joppa, Tabitha was always doing good and helping the poor. AKA 'Dorcas'.
14. Wife of Isaac and the mother of Jacob and Esau.
15. One of the five daughters of Zelophehad who fought and won the right to inherit their deceased father's property.
16. Queen of ancient Israel.
18. One of the first to convert to Christianity.
23. Founded three towns. Descendant of Ephraim.
25. Wife of Moses, daughter of Jethro.
1. One of two midwives who saved the Hebrew boys.
2. Daughter of Zelophehad.
3. One of Job's daughters.
5. Queen of the Persian Empire in the Hebrew Bible, the queen of Ahasuerus.
6. Daughter of Matred.
7. Wife of King Ahasuerus.
9. Wife of Uriah the Hittite and later of David, king of the United Kingdom of Israel and Judah. She was the mother of Solomon, who succeeded David as king.
10. Prophetess and the fourth, and the only female, Judge of pre–monarchic Israel in the Old Testament.
11. One of two midwives who saved the Hebrew boys
17. First woman, wife of Adam.
19. Daughter of Abraham's younger brother Haran.
20. Wife of Abraham after Sarah's death.
21. A Midianite princess who was killed by Phinehas (grandson of Aaron) because her evil influence was seen as the source of a plague among the Israelites.
22. Sister-in-law to Ruth.
24. Wife of Hoseah and a prostitute.